(a small idea to guide the day’s work)
Imperfect is ok. Even desirable!
(what do I plan to do)
- Implement pic story saving and sharing feature, user should be able to:
- Make a story
- Give it a title
- Save that story
- Reach goal: access the “public” version of that story with a URL
- Reach goal: reload a saved story for further editing, saving, etc.
What I got done
(plan != reality)
Quite a lot actually! We got most of the above finished:
- User can make a story
- Give it a name
- Save it to the DB
- AND access it via a custom URL (reach goal number one)
So I’m pretty pleased 😊
For next time
- Reload a saved story from the DB for further editing
- Some small stuff like adding a custom URL to the database object based on the title (currently it’s hardcoded functionality, but URL should be based on story title).
(things referenced mid-stream)