(a small idea to guide the day’s work)
Small is good.
(what do I plan to do)
Start writing some views for our DB contents!
- Step one: just get something in the frontend
- Step two: start looking into sorting options (first and foremost date)
What I got done
(plan != reality)
- Well … plan really didn’t match up with reality this time. I spent a big chunk of the stream trying to debug Shadow-CLJS + Caddy websocket issues. Tech infrastructure stuff like this feels like a huge time suck in the moment, but it’s important nevertheless to get it figured out, even if the time isn’t going directly towards feature development.
- After that, we got re-posh + datascript integrated into the frontend! So far it’s just a copy/paste of the Todo MVC example from the github repo, but it’ll be a great basis for building on top of.
For next time
- Actually render something from the DB in the frontend.
(things referenced mid-stream)
- What is Startup in a Month?
- What am I building this month?
- Come hang out on Discord!
- Four projects in three days