(a small idea to guide the day’s work)
If you’re always behind, are you ever behind?
(what do I plan to do)
- Integrate brand new user auth system into photo upload, story saving features, i.e.: organize uploads into the appropriate folder for each logged in user, and save generated stories for each user to a user-specific URL.
What I got done
(plan != reality)
- We got the app to save a picture to a specific folder for each user on upload! Big first step towards separating out assets by user for organization.
For next time
- Work on restricting requests for images according to which route you’re on and which user you’re signed in under
(things referenced mid-stream)
- Bouncing ball reference for code warmup
- Clojuredocs.org, with info about the language
- I’m Best Friends With My Own Front Door - Bill Wurtz